Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Vocabulary


Vocabulary of 1st conversation

அம்மா amma
Mother
குழந்தை Kuzhanthai
Baby
நான்  nān
I
இன்னிக்கு innikku  /
today
மிகவும் / ரொம்ப  migavum / romba
very
மகிழ்ச்சி magizhcchi
happy
சந்தோஷமா௧ santhosamaha
happy
இருக்கேன்  irukkēn
am
ஏன்  Ēn
why
சொல்லு chollu
tell
எனக்கு enakku 

do I  since it is a question
other meanings I have, to me, I do, I am according to the sentence
எப்படி eppadi
how
தெரியும் theriyum
know
எனக்கு enakku 
In the next sentence the meaning is I have
கணக்குல kanakku
maths
கணக்குல kanakkula
in maths
பத்துக்கு பத்து pathukku pathu
ten out of ten
கிடைச்சிருக்கு kdaichchirukku
have got
என்னுடைய ennudaya
my
சமத்து chamaththu
smart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Tamil

Learn Tamil for beginners, Words, Numbers, words denoting time, Grammar, Spoken Tamil Tamil for beginners Contents in th...